Helena DaSilva Hughes
Twenty five years of executive level administrative and counseling experience within a human relations environment. An effective leader with the ability to prioritize, delegate and motivate. A reputation for taking the initiative and seeing a task through to completion. Motivated to help others live life fully.
- Committed to researching immigrant needs and developing programs to enhance the community potential.
- Working knowledge of community issues and legislative processes, serving as translator/interpreter.
- Solid background in marketing and program development-from concept to ongoing operation.
- Extensive experience in needs analysis and research, effectively applying findings to specific projects.
- Executive Director Skilled in handling sensitive issues with diplomacy and objectivity.
- Clear and effective writer and speaker; fluent in Portuguese with the knowledge of the Spanish language.