How can I help immigrants in NYC? For help with housing, childcare, food, clothing, cash assistance, or assistance related to COVID-19 pandemic, you can: Call 311 and ask for help with your specific need. Visit NYC Human Resources Administration (HRA) Immigrant Resources. Visit Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs (MOIA).
What are some resources for immigrants?
- DACA and Your Workplace Rights (National Immigration Law Center)
- Your Rights as An Immigrant Worker (National Immigration Law Center)
- Access to Health Care, Food, and Other Public Programs for Immigrant Families under the Trump Administration (National Immigration Law Center)
What organization helps with immigration?
- United We Dream.
- Define American.
- Movimiento Cosecha.
- National Immigrant Justice Center.
- Immigrant Defense Project.
- American Immigration Council.
- National Immigration Forum.
- The Young Center for Immigrants Children’s Rights.
What is Ilrc? Immigrant Legal Resource Center | ILRC.