How can I prepare for US immigrant visa interview?
- Ties to Home Country.
- Speak for Yourself.
- Know the Program and How it Fits Your Career Plans.
- Be Concise.
- Supplemental Documentation.
- Not All Countries Are Equal.
What questions are asked in immigrant visa interview?
- How, where, and when did you meet your spouse?
- Where did your first date take place?
- How long did were you with your spouse before getting married?
- When and where were you married?
- Did you go on a honeymoon?
- What is your spouse’s current job?
How long does it take for NVC to schedule interview 2022? How long does it take to get an appointment? Although NVC strives to schedule appointments within three months of NVC’s acceptance of all requested documentation, this timeframe is subject to the operating status and capacity of the consular section.
Is NVC scheduling interviews in 2022? After reviewing your application, the NVC will schedule your immigrant visa interview. As of April 25, 2022, the NVC is reviewing documents submitted on or before February 4, 2022. Applicants must still complete all necessary formalities for their applications before the NVC reviews their case.