What are some solutions to help immigrants?
- 1) Get informed.
- 2) Speak up and speak out.
- 3) Write letters to the editor to your local newspaper.
- 4) Support organizations that provide direct services to immigrants and refugees.
- 5) Call your representatives.
- 6) Get immigrants out of detention.
How can we stop immigration deportation? You can do one of two things: 1). Apply in the court that issued the order of deportation, for the court to vacate or cancel the order of deportation; or 2). Apply with the Immigration Service to waive or cancel your former order of deportation.
What are pros and cons of immigration? Immigration can give substantial economic benefits – a more flexible labour market, greater skills base, increased demand and a greater diversity of innovation. However, immigration is also controversial. It is argued immigration can cause issues of overcrowding, congestion, and extra pressure on public services.
What were 3 challenges immigrants faced?
- Language Barriers. The language barrier is the main challenge as it affects the ability to communicate with others.
- Lack of Employment Opportunities.
- Access to Medical Services.
- Transportation Issues.
- Cultural Differences.
- Raising Children.