What do you do at an immigration interview? Immigration Status-Related Interview Questions
When did you come to the United States? How do you come to the United States? Are you a legal resident? Do you get a chance to work in the United States?
What questions do they ask at immigrant visa interview?
- How, where, and when did you meet your spouse?
- Where did your first date take place?
- How long did were you with your spouse before getting married?
- When and where were you married?
- Did you go on a honeymoon?
- What is your spouse’s current job?
Is NVC scheduling interviews 2022? While in May 2022, NVC reported 421,136 eligible immigrant visa applicants still pending the scheduling of an interview after May 2022 appointment scheduling was completed, resulting in a growing backlog of 5,350 immigrant visa cases in June.
How long does an immigrant visa interview take? How long should I allow for my immigrant visa interview? You should expect to be at the Embassy 2- 3 hours.