What is Mira organization? MIRA is the largest coalition in New England promoting the rights and integration of immigrants and refugees. With offices in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, we advance this mission through education and training, leadership development, institutional organizing, strategic communications, policy analysis and advocacy.
How can I help immigrants in Massachusetts? Supporting Families
please e-mail us at email@example.com or call our Boston office at 617-238-2430. If you are open to making a more general donation which supports our services and programs along with an emergency fund for refugee families, you can do so online through our donation page.
How can I help immigrants in ICE detention centers?
- Visit immigrants in detention centers in your area.
- Volunteer with local service providers in your area. to accompany immigrants to immigration court and ICE check-in appointments: Some organizations coordinate accompaniment to court or ICE check-in appointments.
How can I help an undocumented immigrant?
- Build Agency and Power.
- Create Spaces for Storytelling and Creative Expression.
- About Immigrants Rising.
- For more information, visit immigrantsrising.org.
- Engage with an Open Mind.
- Create a Safe Space.
- Learn about Relevant Institutional Policies & Legislation.
- Find & Advocate for Scholarships and Financial Support.