What organization deals with immigrants?
- American Civil Liberties Union.
- American Friends Service Committee.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- American Immigration Council (AIC)
- Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center (APALRC)
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace:
- Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (
What programs helped immigrants?
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Emergency Medicaid (includes labor and delivery)
- Full-Scope Medicaid.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
What are the main immigrant groups? The five largest foreign-born groups in the United States, including those from Mexico, the Philippines, India, China, and Vietnam, account for 44 percent of the total immigrant population.
What are the 3 types of immigration? But now, in the 1990’s, I find that there are three types of immigrants: those who want education for their children; those who want to be rich and enjoy an affluent lifestyle; and those who want freedom.