What questions are asked in immigrant visa interview?
- How, where, and when did you meet your spouse?
- Where did your first date take place?
- How long did were you with your spouse before getting married?
- When and where were you married?
- Did you go on a honeymoon?
- What is your spouse’s current job?
What questions do immigrants get asked? What is your legal status in the United States? When did you come to the United States? How do you come to the United States? Are you a legal resident?
How can I prepare for US immigrant visa interview?
- Ties to Home Country.
- Speak for Yourself.
- Know the Program and How it Fits Your Career Plans.
- Be Concise.
- Supplemental Documentation.
- Not All Countries Are Equal.
What should you not say in an immigration interview? THE DON’Ts. DON’T joke around with the USCIS officer. In particular, avoid joking or sarcasm related to drug dealing, communicable diseases, bigamy, or smuggling people into the country. DON’T argue with your spouse or other family members in the middle of an interview.