What questions do they ask at immigrant visa interview?
- How, where, and when did you meet your spouse?
- Where did your first date take place?
- How long did were you with your spouse before getting married?
- When and where were you married?
- Did you go on a honeymoon?
- What is your spouse’s current job?
What questions do they ask during immigration? Immigration Status-Related Interview Questions
What is your legal status in the United States? When did you come to the United States? How do you come to the United States? Are you a legal resident?
How long is a visa immigrant interview? The interview itself can take as little as 20 minutes.
Why would an immigrant visa be denied? There are two main reasons why the consular officer may deny an immigrant visa: The officer finds the intending immigrant inadmissible, or. The officer finds that USCIS made an error in approving the underlying immigrant petition, which contained a misrepresentation or instance of fraud.