What questions should I ask my immigrant parents?
- What members of your family came with you and who was left behind?
- Did anyone come ahead of your family?
- What was most difficult for your family about leaving?
- What was the journey to this new country (or community) like?
- What was the most difficult for your family about arriving?
What are 3 challenges immigrants face? Language barriers, differences in culture, and differences in demands make it an uphill battle. If you are an immigrant looking for a job in the United States, I am sure you have come across many of these challenges in your search.
What do they ask in an immigration interview? Immigration Status-Related Interview Questions
What is your legal status in the United States? When did you come to the United States? How do you come to the United States? Are you a legal resident?
What questions are asked at immigration interview marriage?
- Where did you meet?
- What did the two of you have in common?
- Where did you go for dates?
- When did your relationship turn romantic?
- How long was it before you decided to get married?
- Who proposed to whom?
- Who chose the ring?
- Why did you decide to have a [long, short] engagement?